Friday, March 6, 2009

"With Every Passing Day"

I've posted some pics of the construction progress below. I was making a walk-through this morning and I thought of the change that every day brings. It's wonderful to see something new -- to see the project moving toward completion with every passing day! As I reflected on it all, I thought about our own personal progress in our life for Christ. Thank God, He doesn't leave us alone but always prods us toward a greater degree of Christlikeness. How about you? Are you on an upward path to completion? Are you being built up into a spiritual house of worship to the King? (1 Pet. 2:5).

It's definitely a process that requires faithful obedience to the Word of God. Maturity comes with living out the teachings of God's word and by constantly applying biblical principles to every facet of our lives. As we continue in them (1 Tim. 4:16) we will see wonderful progress in our spiritual house with every passing day.

I love you all!

No comments: