Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Don't End Up Somewhere Else!

I went to my Wednesday small group this morning @ 6:30. We're studying the book The Faith -- What Christians Believe, Why They Believe It and Why It Matters by Chuck Colson. The discussion is great seeing we have many deep thinking men from various denominations participating. I'm always enlivened by their engagement and love the open discussion about what and why we believe what we believe. Someone said -- and I don't know who -- 'Truth is like a nickel. The more you rub it, the more it shines." I do think that Christians ought to know why and what they believe. Why is Truth important? Another quip fits well -- "If you don't know where you're going, you'll probably end up somewhere else!"

Thanks to all who participated in the Campus Prayer Walks yesterday at Boley and Highland schools. I know your praryerful presence on those campuses will be highly effective.

Blessings your way!

No comments: