Saturday, November 29, 2008

Can You Say "Refreshing?"

We had a wonderful time this past week on our cruise to Cozumel! The weather was great and the ports of call were a real experience too. The ship was excellent -- the special service will really spoil a person. I haven't really been able to assess the damage in terms of weight gain yet, but I'm sure I'll be able to tell in a few days. It's time to diet -- bread and water through the remainder of the holidays (Thanksgiving holidays). I did the Parasail thing -- 400 feet in the air -- exhilirating to say the least but the water was absolutely beautiful from that view; dark blues fading into lighter and finally to an indescribable aqua blue. What fun! Cindy Wilhite sailed with me, while Trina and Josh held the earth down. Anyway, we're glad to be home.

4 comments:

christy said...

Glad you had a great trip!! Your dare devil skills remind me of when you, Donnie, and Blythe did the drop at the water park. I still have the lovely video!
Christy Roberts

Tom Lowe said...

Oh, yeah! My foot got caught under Donnie's #13 and as he braced for the fearful fall, he about pinched all my toes off!

Anonymous said...

Did you get any photos of this amazing feat???

Tom Lowe said...

Cindy did but has not emailed them to me as of yet. Hope you guys are doing well!